Pages

31 August 2008

Starting to show

I can't believe how I woke up one morning and there it was-- my belly protruding out. It just blows my mind that a week ago my tummy was fairly flat and now it just pooches out. I am having a hard time dealing with that, mostly because I have body image issues. It is hard to accept a growing belly! I want the best for my baby so I am focusing on her (that is what I believe our jelly bean is) and her needs, but it is hard to let go of the image issues. I think once I look more pregnant and less bloated/fat it will be better...I just want to wear a t-shirt around all day that says "I am NOT fat I am pregnant!" HA!

On another note I have started my internship last Friday...it is going really well thus far. Granted it has only been 1 day, but still I think it will go well. They seem open to my appointments and pregnancy, which is a great thing, makes me feel less overwhelmed on that front. I am also excited to see my OB on the 11th I think she is going to be great. It makes this pregnancy seem real. Other than that not too much too report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...