Pages

27 September 2008

Only 1 Week To Go...

Only about 1 week left to get through before we find out the sex! I am so excited!!! I just hope baby slim (that is what the girls at my hubby's work call the baby) is cooperative and we can get a good view of the necessary parts. :) The worse part is trying to decide on a name, we go back and forth it is just such a BIG decision! So far everything is going well, just still tired. But I can't believe how fast this semester is going for me!!! YAY! I am so ready to be done with my internship. Well, that is about all I know...except I do think I am feeling the baby start to move! It feels so funny in there. It is an awesome feeling like little butterflies flying around. 

17 weeks, a tiny baby bump                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...