Pages

13 October 2008

Fifth Month Pregnancy Reflection

The first time I felt you kick:
At 18 weeks (I think?! That was you, so hard to know for certain...)

It felt like:
I am feeling fluttering in my tummy more and more... I am just sure it is you Slim!

I felt:
It is such an Awesome feeling, but I can't wait until I know for sure that those are your kicks!

The strangest food craving I've had is:
I don't really crave much of anything...which is strange to me. Before I was pregnant I craved foods all the time and now I don't. Although, one day I was dying for cottage cheese and tomatoes!

This month's prenatal visit taught me that:
That you are healthy little GIRL!!!!!

My hopes:
That I carry you to full term!

My fears:
That I will go into labor early.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...