Pages

18 September 2013

Exploration Place


As promised our trip to Exploration Place.
They had an awesome dinosaur exhibit on display.
This T Rex liked to frighten the little children by roaring out randomly. Micah FREAKED!


More freaking by MW. Lo was super brave!



Trying to be brave.
Digging for fossils.



Raptor. Evidently a big chicken. Who knew it had feathers?!

AH! Scary T. Rex.
The Exploration place offers other fun activities for kids. The last time we were here was literally the day before Micah was born. And I sat right here huge and playing kitchen with my baby girl on our last day as a family or 3 (unknowingly).

Prego and Lo 23m

Airplane practice.

Combine driving boy.
At the end of August we got a ton of rain. Pulling us out of our drought. Exploration place is on the river and it was amazing to see it so full and banks spilling over.


Back to the fun. The wind tunnel.

I puppeteer at church, so when Lo saw this she couldn't wait to be a puppeteer like mommy! HA!
MW's turn!

Finishing off the day with horse ride.
This place is a child's dream come true. We had something similar when I was a kid and I always LOVED when we got to go. It was a special treat. I hope my kids will hold on to these fun family memories. Even if it is only every 2.5 years we go. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...