Pages

18 October 2013

Photo Dump sans iPhone

Well since I am ever so slowly working my way back into blogging; let's start with a catch all post. Again.

I hate not capturing our everyday, but then I sort of like not feeling like I have to write it all down either. Sometimes memories are just best left in our minds...right?!

Gymnastic Birthday party for their cousin. They both love gymnastics so much. Mommy just recently got a new job teaching at our Y and I LOVE IT! They kids get to come practice with me a lot and are growing in their skill daily! Lo is getting ready to start Level 1! Hopefully in another year {or two} she will be ready to compete. I pushed dance, but she is really wanting this right now. We are open to whatever they will dedicate themselves too and for now this is it!



Zoo fun with our friends! Their mommy is ready to pop any day!! Can't wait!




I don't even have words....

A very chilly parade day, but we braved it for the candy. :)

This was on our way to get Thatchy Puppy.  Power windmills or wind turbines; for miles it was amazing and this picture does zero justice, but no time to stop in our 6 hour round trip.

 I have a thing for sunset and cloud pictures. I just always feel God's presence in these, like He is peeking in on us. God's fingerprints are everywhere we just have to look!

Storm rolling in from work. So cool.

Brothers. Slowly, but surely becoming friends. They even are starting to finally play together. I think Tuck has missed having a playmate. Toby was just not a playmate for a long time.

So Meg wants to get into shape, so what better way then to train for a 5K. We trained for 3 days and then life hit and it has been pretty hit and miss. But we signed up for a 5K in November, so we better get back on the wagon.

One day a little girl in our neighborhood had a bee on her. She was freakin' understandably. So I went to shoo it and it climbed on my hand. And just hung out. There was no stinger. He just crawled around and around for a minute and then flew off. Crazy cool.

Again. No words. There is nothing more precious than seeing a daddy reading to his kids. My heart is full.

 And then there is this one. Let's just say he keep us all very busy. Good thing he is cute. :)


The past month and half photo dump. Thanks for stopping by. :) I have some other posts planned and in the works...I really want to get back to documenting our lives. How else will my kids explain the idiosyncrasies to their future therapist. {only sort of kidding...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...