Pages

27 July 2014

Micah 3.5 {Watch Me Grow Video Style}


Well my little buddy is 3.5.
You seem so different from Lo at this age but very similar if that at all makes sense?!

I went back and watched Lo's video and I just love seeing how much they have changed. Her voice is so different now, so I cherish these little interviews. Most of the time they just make up random answers, but I suppose that comes with being 3.


MW is 3.5 video from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

Some things I want to note are:

*You would eat PB and honey for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let you.

*You use to be the best at bedtime, now you have locked into your sister's excuses and ways and join in on the bedtime run around.

*You also never use to get out of your bed, now you join us by about 1-2a every.single.night. Some parents are put off by this and really I am, but I know it is temporary. Matter of fact {praise the Lord} right at age 5 Lo stopped coming in every night and she started at around 3.5...so at least I have hope now. ;)

*You love coming to gymnastics with mommy.

*You can't write your name yet and have zero interest.

*The biggest news is that at 3.5 no more paci! This happened many a moons ago, but it still bears mentioning as I wasn't sure that day would come.

*You have been playing more and more by yourself, which is great considering your playmate is headed off to school this year! :(

*You are full of personality--ranging from the sweetest most loving, cuddly child to a fearsome, dramatic and willful toddler. You are full of jokes {always looking to get a laugh out of people} and still have one of the best laughs I know. It still sounds like a 6mo baby laugh. It gets me every time.





 This was funny b/c you acted as if you found a long lost twin and just kept kissing and playing with your mirror image.
 Momma's little love bear!!


STATS:
Ht: 3ft2in
wt: around 30#
Clothes: 3T
shoe: size 9-10

Routine:
Bed 8p-630a
Breakfast +show
Off to work with mommy
Lunch 11/1130a
Nap 130p-3ish
Snack +show
Dinner 5ish
Play time outside
Bedtime snack +show
Bed +story+prayers

I love you my baby boy. Remember you promised to be my baby boy forever! This is our year buddy--just me and you. I can't wait to see how you continue to grow and change.

Happy 3.5 MW!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the video! I went back and watched Lo's, too. Very interesting to compare. On the third picture down of Micah with the Lego box, I thought it was Chad! Micah's hair looks dark, but still surprises me the resemblance. Love, Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...