Pages

20 March 2015

Haircut.

My little buddy got his first real haircut. {ie not just a smidge off the top, which is what I normally do}.  MW has this incredibly thick hair. Apparently that is a red head thing along with genes from daddy. Too bad Lo didn't get that gene. Plus, his hair seems to grow at an extra rapid rate. Could be that as a girl I never notice how fast our hair grows, but my word this kid seems like he needs his hair cut every 3 weeks.
SO I thought why not just nearly buzz cut it...what's the worst that could happen...the worst is he now look 7. Cute. But 7. Where is my little boy?! I love his long--er hair, but it was starting to get a little too shaggy. HA!
BEFORE....Shaggy the Dog




During...


AFTER...


Werido.
Ready for Westpoint... 


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...