Pages

25 June 2008

Watch Mommy Grow {4 weeks}

First Month Pregnancy Questionaire



I started thinking I might be pregnant when:
I felt nauseous 24/7 and extremely EXHAUSTED!
 


I found out I was pregnant when I:
when I was getting ready in the morning I decided to take an HPT...and it was POSITIVE!

 
 


I felt:
Overwhelming EXCITED and bursting with joy!
 


The first person I told was:
my hubby!
 


They reacted by:
he was shocked at first but then he was excited. We hugged and cried (well I cried).
 


At my first prenatal visit I learned that:
not much just my EDD and that I should have blood tests done to confirm the rise in hcg levels.
 


My baby will be born:
my EDD Feb 27th 2009
 


The strangest symptom of pregnancy I had this month was:
I had extra saliva being produced (probably due to the nausea)
 


My hopes:
that we will have a healthy strong baby!
 


My fears:
that something could go wrong b/c it is still early in my pregnancy!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...