Pages

30 October 2009

Show Us Your Life: Halloween Edition

I dressed up every year as a child and "trick or treated." However, my mom would have most of those pictures, so sadly I can't include them. Mostly I was a 50's girl in a poodle skirt practically every year. I liked it so I stuck with it. It was more about the candy then the costume for me! HA! My mom always made our costumes which makes them extra special...perhaps one day I too could learn (don't hold your breathe though :) ).

Anyway as a dog mother I felt that I should dress my fur baby up. So here is Tuck on his first Halloween! (Lovin' every minute of it by the way ;) ).
P.S. That is NOT my costume those are my work scrubs!
We don't dress up currently since we have no place to go!

Halloween 2006



And here is fur baby #2, Toby, in the same costume a few years later. (I am cheap and it wasn't like we were really going anywhere!) He did much better in it than Tuck. Tucker was just glad he didn't have to wear it this year. He thought 2 years was enough!

Halloween 2008
If you look closely you can see they have on festive scarves that they wear for the whole month too!

Now this year I finally have someone to dress up and hopefully be able to take trick or treating next year! Halloween is fun and I sort of miss it...kids are so great in helping you get out there and re-live your youth!!


I think she is the cutest Minnie Mouse ever!!
I just used what I had and made little mouse ears to attach to her headband. We aren't planning on doing to much but seeing the G-parents, aunts, uncle, and cousin since we are usually past out and in bed by 7pm, but it will be a fun start to holiday season!

Happy Trick or Treating everyone!
BOO!


P.S. Chad dressed up as a Nerd today for school. I wasn't able to get a picture of him before he left this am :( So you may check back later and see if I can get one uploaded!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...