Pages

09 September 2014

First Day of School {Pt deux}

August 18th marked the official start of school. In part one you went for just 2 hours and mostly did testing, screening and a school tour. Today however was the first real day with all the Kindergartners and going each day.
Our First day of school outfit.



Finding our cubbie.

Relaxin with some 'dough. MW wishing he could stay and have some.
So proud of our big girl. There were no tears from any of us. Matter of fact she was ready for us to hit it.


MW just wandered around asking if it was his turn to go.

Bro really misses his sass. For the first week and half he was on me like white on rice. I felt like I had a newborn again.  I guess I just never realized between all their sibling "fights" that deep inside she was his best pal. They do everything together. So now it's my turn to be his playmate. We have had fun and now a month later he is really back to doing his own thing and loves not having anyone tell him what he should be doing, thinking, saying, feeling and eating. {God love her but she is BOSS-Y!}
This photo says it all.
Now to help daddy get to his classroom...
So far she is loving Kindergarten. She has never been in a school setting before, but she is catching on quickly. She has had all greens {ready to learn} on her calendar. I have loved seeing her writing improve in such a short time and she is also learning sight words. She even is sort of disappointed when the weekend comes and she can't go. I am sure one day that will change, but for now I am glad she loves it so much and has a passion to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...