Pages

03 September 2014

Leighton 5.5 {Watch Me Grow}

Today is September 3.
Leighton had her 1/2 birthday on August 15, 2014.


I feel bad I didn't get this posted but with school starting I just forgot.
I love documenting how they speak, think and live every so often. Life changes so quick.
I found this adorable video of Lo when she was 10 months and the other little girls are just mere toddlers. Now, they are all so "grown" up. 


Lo and friends {Nov 2009} from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.


Leighton's 5.5 video.


Lo is 5.5 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

Video Questions
Favorite....
color-PINK AND PURPLE
animal-GIRAFFE AND LION
book-RAMONA BOOKS
show-FIREMAN SAM AND PAW PATROL
song-FIX MY EYES {KING AND COUNTRY}
food-MAC 'N CHEESE
snack-BLUEBERRY GRANOLA BARS
game-iPAD LEARNING GAMES
play-BABY DOLLS
friends-COLE, LANDREY, AVERY, BRODY AND BRU GIRLS
to do inside-PAINT
to do outside-RIDE SCOOTER
place to go-FREEBIRDS
lovies-JUJU, POODLE, BERRY BEAR, WHALEY, SARAH---ALL OF THEM
sport-GYMNASTICS {ON PRE TEAM NOW}
when I grow up I want to be-SCOOTER FIXER...STILL THINKING ABOUT IT.




As you grow I am starting to make predictions as to who you will become. Your personality is really taking shape and as I said in your 5 yo interview you have always possessed these qualities and interests they are just coming into bloom.

I predict that you will become a teacher of some kind in your future. You love teaching everyone different things, including your little bro school. 

{Playing School}











I also predict that you will always be an out of the box thinker, intuitive to others needs and leader. This you get from me.



You love life, you get that from your dad {as well as the teaching thing.}





Watching you grow is my greatest joy.

We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...