Pages

03 July 2008

6 Week Update

I am SO TIRED!
2008-06-29  (5 weeks)
I am now 5 weeks pregnant as of Thurs and I am exhausted! I haven't had a good nite's sleep for over a week now! Hopefully tonite will be the nite I can sleep like a log and all the way through the nite. I mean b/w listening to a dog snore and having to pee every hour it is a miracle I do get any rest at this point! Anyway we have told all of our family members now and everyone was shocked and very excited! We gave them all picture frames with our due date written on a scrapbook type page! We won't tell the world yet until I have my first "real" doctors appt. sometime at the end of July/early Aug. Plus I will be about 12 weeks by then anyway. Well, this is all I really have for now...to tired to even think or type straight!   


6 Weeks!
2008-07-03  (5 weeks)
Well I am 6 weeks pregnant today! I am really lucky that I don't have very many symptoms presenting themselves currently. Mostly just tired and some nausea but that comes and goes and it is never really bad. I am sure that I should be knocking on wood b/c I sure my time is coming! I just hope it waits until after all our vacations this month! Anyway being pregnant has been such an emotional rollercoaster! One minute I am up and excited and the next I am down and terrified something is wrong! All I can do is trust in God that everything will be alright and we will have a strong healthy baby in 34 more weeks! (doesn't sound very long when you put it in weeks!) I can't wait until the end of the month when we go in for our first u/s!! I just want to see and hear our baby's heartbeat and know everything is ok!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...