Pages

14 July 2008

Second Month Pregnancy Reflection

The hardest thing for me to give up is:
coffee (sort of it makes me feel nauseous right now anyway)

This month I told:
Our family and a few close friends!

They reacted by:
They were all shocked and excited. My mother in law had the best reaction. I thought she was going to explode with joy!

This month at my prenatal visit I learned that:
I got to have my first sono! We got to see and hear the heartbeat! It was amazing!!!!!!!


New pregnancy symptoms I had this month:
"Morning" sickness, or as I like to refer to it as: progesterone "poisoning," Heartburn is kicking into full gear, headaches, bbs are getting more tender.

My hopes:
To hear the little heartbeat this month! To see and know everything is alright!


My fears:
Just terrified at the thought of being a parent! It is overwhelming some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...