Pages

06 July 2008

"Morning" Sickness aka Progesterone "Poisoning"

So I turned 6 weeks pregnant on July 3rd wasn't feeling too bad and then bam on the 4th I just felt so sick from like 3pm on! The worst part is that weekend we were on a family get away for my sisters birthdays. I wanted to ride rides so bad but instead I just sat on the sidelines watching and feeling sick! And it hasn't stopped. Correction: I DON'T FEEL SICK IN THE MORNING!! I actually am quite starving when I wake up, but an hour or so later I feel terrible. Yesterday I was reading this book "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" (I totally recommend this book it is funny and gives you the "real" scoop on pregnancy from real women...not just what the doctor will tell you!) Anyway she said that they should really call it progesterone poisoning instead of morning sickness...which is I feel is SO TRUE! So that is what I will refer to it as! Anyway I am just ready for this phase to be over with...so perhaps I can enjoy my pregnancy more! I hope our next vacation next week goes better! I am terribly afraid I am going to feel worse!  

Taken at Chad's Mom's Wedding. We had just found out the day before. 
See the little halo behind us?! That's our baby! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...