Pages

26 September 2009

Puppy Love

Toby is our youngest poodle. We got him to keep Tuck company once Leighton got here. Tucker believes in his heart that he is in fact human. Thus, the need for companionship. And while Toby and Tuck love each other and play together...they are VERY different. Toby is all puppy and loves to play and be chased...he constantly seeks out attention. Now Leighton and Toby have a very special love relationship.

Please note that Toby is under the impression the Boppy pillow is HIS!

Here is a video clip of Toby and Leighton playing, I thought it was funny...and perhaps only grandparents and aunts will find this video amusing...but I am posting it nonetheless. The toy is actually Toby's NOT Leighton's.

The dogs want her toys and she want theirs...if I switch the toys will I be able to elicit reverse psychology?!



I do love how GREAT both dogs are with her, so far we have no worries about their interactions!

I know after watching that riveting video footage (I promise it was funnier in person!), you are on the edge of your seats for more... So here is one more clip, which I think will prove to put a smile on your face.

It is of my niece, Landrey and of course Toby. Toby just cracks her up, as he does everyone! HA!





2 comments:

  1. Cute videos! Leighton is crawling really well! You do you have to be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos!! THANKS for posting them!! Daddy really liked hearing Lan's laughing!! I thot the videos were cute and funny probably b/c I know how these dogs are though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...