Pages

01 August 2013

P365 {Family Journal}

This summer has been busy, but for the life of me I can't tell you with what. I tried so hard to keep our routine intact and at times it is, but then with daddy home it just throws off our schedule. I just feel like we should have done more, but then we have accomplished a lot...furthermore Chad and I are re-watching Alias {best show EVAH! Well Top 3 for sure!} and so that kills my down time that I would normal use to scrapbook, blog, email, edit etc...I was about to just give up this whole project since I was 6-7 weeks behind, but in true perfectionist fashion I persevered. I may or may not be OCD in how I even organize this project which makes it a tad easier, but creatively that still takes time.

Anyway, on to the P365...


{week 23}

 photo familydiary2013June2-8copy.jpg

{week 24}

 photo FamilyDiary2013June9-15copy.jpg

{week 25}

 photo FamilyDiary2013June16-22copy.jpg

{week 26}

 photo FamilyDiary2013June23-29copy.jpg

{week 27 and 28}

 photo FamilyDiary2013June30-July13copy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...