Pages

16 December 2008

So Tired

I am so tired, the simplest of tasks wear me out, but I push on! I want to get everything in "order" before you arrive. I am battling braxton hicks contractions at least 2-3x/day. I just hope you stay in there a little longer! I am only at 30 weeks! I need you to be patient and wait at least another 6-7 weeks! Just saying 6-7 weeks makes me tired! HA! I still have so much to do, but I am so ready for you to come out and play.  I just want to meet you, so bad I can hardly stand it!! I can't wait to look into your beautiful face and know that I helped make you! Well, I am exhausted so I am going to go lie down! I love you my sweet little baby! Mommy 

                 28 weeks. To think next Christmas I will be holding you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...