Pages

26 December 2008

Nursery

Welcome to Leighton's Nursery Tour.
Once I found out you were a girl my nursery thoughts turned to a pink Parisian poodle theme. Then I found this adorable pink, black and white Wendy Bellsimo bedding on clearance at Babiesrus and knew it would be perfect for my theme.


I loved that the bedding was classic looking, and not cutesy. I wanted a room that would grow with you and not have to be changed out once you turned 4 or 5. The room came together beautifully.

Here is the view when your first come in.



I hand painted all your name letters to match. Boy was that hard work. The next kid's name is going to be short. HA!

My grandma and I (well she sewed, I talked) made your little girl rocking chair cover, a pillow for the big rocking chair and this diaper sack holder.


The furniture was all hand me downs except your crib.

This is my favorite shelf because it just encompasses what the whole room is about.


It is a lovely room for a sweet little girl. Only thing missing is you princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...