Pages

22 December 2008

Still A Girl

 Today was our bonus sono day. Really it was to check me and make sure my placenta previa situation was resolved, and thankfully it was. Can I get an Amen that I will get the chance at a vaginal delivery! Praise the Lord. It was an opportunity to double check you were in fact still my little girl.  I was starting to get nervous that you weren't because of all the people around me saying "you never know..." Well, I do know; I have always known you were my daughter, but those comments eat at you after awhile!  Plus, the nursery is completely done (well like 96% done) and it is all girly!!! So again big relief you are coming out all pink. ;)

Gosh, just seeing you today makes me so anxious to hold you and kiss you all over! I can barely contain myself and I still have 8-9 weeks to go!!! I know it will be here before I know it but I just can't wait! I love you my sweet baby girl! Love Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...