Pages

11 January 2009

Eighth Month Pregnancy Reflection

My pregnancy classes are:
Hospital Tour (11/8)
Childbirth Preparation (12/13)

In the classes, I've learned how to:
Relax and breathe through the contractions. Different positions to go through labor in.

What I've bought for you so far:
I haven't bought much except the crib and all the room decor. I have bought just a couple outfits...it is hard buying for someone you can't see or touch yet!

What other people have bought for you:
Mostly clothes, but I am getting ready to have a couple of showers in the upcoming weeks! Hopefully I will get all the stuff I "need" I know there is a bunch of stuff that makes life easier, but I am ok w/ just the necessities right now! My mom-in-law is thankfully buying the stroller/car seat combo...can't leave the hospital w/o it!!!! :)

The strangest food craving I've had during this pregnancy is:
Blueberry pancakes. I know that is "normal" but I want them all the time now!

The strangest piece of advice I've gotten since this pregnancy started is:
Honestly I haven't received any advice that I can recall that is "strange."

At my prenatal visit, I learned:
That my sweet peas heart rate is still on the upper end...170s! Maybe it is the coffee I drink?!?!? Evidently it is suppose to be trending down at this point!

My hopes:
That she will come around 38 weeks! I just want to meet her! I also hope she has lots of hair, I know crazy but I want to be able to put bows and headbands on her and not have to tape them on! :) Overall, as always I hope she is perfectly healthy "normal" baby girl!

My fears:
I am already having braxton hicks contractions and not sure how those starting this early will keep you in there until you are ready to join the world...healthy and of Gestational Age!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...