Pages

22 January 2009

School Shower

So we had our school baby shower yesterday! It was great! We (Leighton) made out like bandits...I wasn't expecting such generosity from the school. I mean I thought they would get cheaper things like clothes or blankets even diapers. But we got that and more! We got two "high chair" table chairs, a bouncy seat, and TONS of bath accessories! It was amazing...I can't wait for the other showers, baby things are so much fun! I was just so appreciative that they did that for us/Chad...it was far more than expected and asked for and made us feel special!

One teacher made Chad this Daddy In Charge Apron. It is a riot. Complete with goggles and tongs for those extra special diapers he will be changing this summer. HA!




I am bummed I didn't get a picture of the cake and food table, but it was awesome.  It was a great shower and just humbling to be cared for like that by a community of people. They were all so sweet. Plus, it was fun that Chad got to be apart of at least one shower. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...