Pages

22 January 2009

And the countdown begins!

I am 35 weeks pregnant!!! I never thought this week would get here (or really the end for that matter) I know I still have a few more weeks to go but it is WEEKS not months! Not too much is happening. Except you are moving around like a fool! I am starting to notice more specific sleep and wake patterns. It is all so amazing to think in 35 weeks you have grown and developed from a microscopic cell to this marvelous unique person! Mind blowing, I don't know how people could deny God...there is no other explanation! You are truly a miracle. I am just so excited to meet you and hold you. I know I am starting to drop a little which I think is a good sign that you are making progress towards entering the world! I love you and can't wait to meet you! Love Mommy!

{Bump Shot Catch-up}

31 weeks and Christmas


Me and my sister, sporting the prego bellies! We are only 8 weeks apart!
35 weeks and counting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...