Pages

28 January 2009

Small Group Baby Shower

Tonight we were surprised big time by our small group. Every few weeks we all go out on a group date night, tonight the plan was to go to Abeulos, which I was very excited about. Anyway, we walk in and start scanning the restaurant for our group. Right in front of me I see these big "It's a Girl" balloons and think "oh how sweet someone is having a baby shower." Then I look closer and realize I am that someone having a baby shower! HA! So slow. Chad and I were both definitely surprised!!

It was fun to have a quaint little shower complete with a cake and lots of great clothes, diapers and baby things.
Sadly, because I didn't know about it I didn't have my camera to take any pictures. :( The only copies I got are in your scrapbook.

I just can't get over all the love people keep showing us. And to think we still have our BIG family shower yet! I love getting all these baby things. They are just so much fun. Can't wait for you to get here now and try it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...