Pages

02 February 2009

36.5 Weeks and Progress

Well, I went to my OB toady and we have progress people! I am at 1cm/50% effaced and -3 Station! I know it is just the beginning, but it IS progress! So hopefully she will be here before my due date?! I love you my sweet little baby, but mommy is beyond ready for you to come out! My heartburn has hit an all new high (hopefully, this means we will have lots of hair!!! :) ) I am uncomfortable as they come, all of which I can cope with, but the severe cramping on my pelvic floor (according to the doc it is you big head --ok so, maybe it is  I that say you have a big head like daddy! HA!-- is pushing down trying to come out! ) and the irregular contractions off and on for the last several days I am having is not something I can deal with for long! Contrary to popular belief I am not Sydney Bristow. :) Basically it is all getting to be too much for me. Some women are strong, but I am not. I love you so much and just am ready for you to come home to me. So here's hoping that within the next week or so I will have a brand new little baby!  However, I need you to stay put just long enough so I can take my RD exam tomorrow and have my baby shower on the 7th then you can come out. Although getting through tomorrow is the main priority. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...