Pages

07 February 2009

Family Baby Shower

This was the mother of all baby showers. My wonderful family put this on for me and it was fantastic. It was suppose to be a "come and go" type shower, but evidently everyone just stayed. HA! Oh well, it was so much fun and boy, I mean girl, did we clean up. HA!

The shower was in the morning so they had a little brunch type table set for us to  munch on. Delish. It was also fun because my sister and my bestie Jendy were there in all their pregnant belly glory. We 3 have done everything together, so it is really special to be pregnant together now. Jendy and I are only 2 weeks apart. Her due date is Feb. 15th. I may or may not be a tad jealous she is going to have her baby boy before me at this point.

Here is a bump pic of the 3 of us.

On to the shower:
The adorable diaper cake center piece my mom and sisters made me.


Me and the Grandmas.


Presents! Making sure Ele's clothes fit. :)




I asked everyone to write me and Ele some encouragement/advice notes. These will be so precious to look back on over the years.
Family/Hostesses Shot. Thank you all for a beautiful and wonderful shower! We are truly bless to have so many wonderful family and friends in our lives supporting this newest and greatest adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...