Pages

23 February 2009

Leighton Olivia Is Here!


Well, I have entered the sleep deprived yet euphoric world of motherhood! Leighton came Sunday, February 15th at 11:27p and I couldn't be more happy! It was a little shocking she was coming and I was really in labor (since my labor didn't do anything textbook.) Birth story to follow. 

My last bump shot. 37 weeks.
  
She is absolutely beautiful and perfect. I couldn't be more blessed to be a mother to this wonderful little girl! Who knew love could be so strong and overwhelming! I knew I would love her more than anything, but it just didn't set in until she was in my arms! We have had a good first week. She is already holding her own head up and can move it from one side to the other during tummy time. And on day 6 of life she pushed herself up and over!!!! Crazy, I know it was a bit of a fluke but still she did it on her own. She is going to be strong like mommy! :) I will try to update more...but being near technology at this point is difficult.  HA!



I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...