Pages

03 February 2009

Ninth Month Pregnancy Reflection

Girl or boy? Now that I've gotten to know you, I think you will be a:
I already know you are a sweet little girl! We have had two sonos to prove it! While there are plenty of "negative Nancys" out there that have to comment otherwise, I have ALWAYS thought and believed you were a little girl! I have never felt otherwise! I will be BLOWN AWAY if you turn out to be a little boy!

My favorite names for you are:
Your name will be Leighton Olivia! It didn't take us long to settle on this one. I did have a huge list, b/c your daddy didn't like the original first name I picked for you.  Plus, daddy is a school teacher and insisted that the name NOT be on the top 10 list! :) Goofy daddy!

The strangest name someone suggested is:
Chad's co-teachers thought baby Slim would be a good name choice! We didn't really take suggestions from people b/c we didn't want their input! We wanted it to be our choice.

The most useful advice I've received is:
I LOVE advice, so all of it is useful to me! I don't have the faintest idea on how to be a mom. I am scared silly a bit.

I can't wait for your birth because:
I am so selfish! I want to meet you for one and two you are killing me! I am so uncomfortable, I am dying from the heartburn and frequent trips to the bathroom. But most of all I do really just want to look at your precious face and see the beautiful human life your daddy and I created!

At this month's prenatal visit, I learned that:
Well, now that we are on weekly visits I basically learn how far I am progressing. Right now I am 1cm/50% effaced/-3 station! So it is progress, hopefully you will be here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...