Pages

28 January 2009

Hodge Podge

As of late most of these entries are just a hodge podge of my life. I said I would journal more and I am regardless of what I have to say. So many things are going on right now.

1. In about 6.5 days I take my RD exam! AHHHH!! No, I am ready to take it. I am still studying and trying to keep it all inside my head and I think I am doing well. Pass or Fail I am ready to get it behind me! I am trying to stay positive about it and remain calm and composed so that I can think through each question!

2. I am 36 weeks prego! Yea!!! I go in on Monday to see if there is any progress...here is hoping! I am so uncomfortable and I am just ready to hold my little angel in my arms! Of course, she can't debut until AFTER the RD exam and I would like to go to my own shower, but that is definitly negotiable! My friend and I are 2 weeks apart she is 1cm dialated and 50% effaced...not sure exactly how good that is or isn't but it IS progress and we will take it. I really want us to have our babies on the same day. I just think that would be neat! So again here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...