Pages

04 January 2010

A belated year and decade review

Wow. I can not believe another year has come and gone. It went by so fast, I seriously feel like I just finished up my internship and was desperately waiting for Leighton to make her debut! Now she is approaching 11 months.

My life is looks so different today then it did 10 years ago. I never could have imagined how my life would have turned out. Because it looks NOTHING like I imagined. Good thing we are not the ones orchestrating our lives because I am sure I would have never been able to bless myself this much!
(Phil. 1:6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.)

10 years ago I was just a junior in high school. With the world at my fingertips. Now 10 years later I have married, graduated college, became a homeowner, became a Registered Dietitian, a mom, and I am now enjoying the best job I never knew I always wanted...being a stay-at-home mom.

six weeks old

6 weeks from BEING 1 year...CRAZY!!

This past year has brought me closer to God. Learning to trust in Him to provide and meet our needs as we are a one income family. I have truly been amazed how God has provided for us over and over (even in the smallest of ways!)

I can not wait to see what the next year (and even decade) brings our family!

Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start! I know mine is.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...