Pages

25 January 2010

Growing up together

These two girls are some of my most favorite people. One is my sister and the other might as well be. We have been through high school, vacations :), weddings and now babies together. Thus, beginning a new generation of growing up together.

I am sure they are going to hate me for this picture...but it is the only group shot of us I have on this computer.

We have had several playdates over the past few months and as I was sorting through pictures I just couldn't get over how much each baby has changed!

Landrey 2 weeks old, Brody and Lo 8 weeks old.

Landrey 5 months, Brody and Lo 7 months

Landrey 7 months, Brody and Lo 9 months

Landrey 9 months, Brody and Lo 11 months

I look forward to many more playdates and who knows maybe one day these may make for good wedding slide show pictures ;)


1 comment:

  1. awww we make adorable kiddos!!! I have way too much fun with you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...