Pages

07 September 2011

"Jumpy Squirrel...

get out of my bird feeder!"

We hear this a lot.

A few weeks ago Lo and I made a bird feeder for the back yard. It took some time, but we now have lots of birds and a squirrel that frequent it.
The first day it was up the squirrel was there jumping around the tree trying to figure out how to get the food. The next morning he succeeded as I saw his bushy tail swinging from the bird feeder as he happily ate. So I sent Lo out back to "yell" at him. So now every time she sees him she yells "Jumpy Squirrel get out my bird feeder!" so passionately.


Here are a few picks of our guests.
We have had a mommy and daddy red bird {Cardinal},

Blue Jays,

and of course the Jumpy Squirrel. So glad this turned out to be a fun project.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...