Pages

08 September 2011

Mama's Boy

Micah is mama's boy to the "n"th degree.


No one but me will do. If he sees me it is all over, screaming fits ensue.
Sometimes it is funny to watch him screaming his bloody head off in daddy's arms, just for me to take him into my arms and watch his scream fest come to a screeching halt instantly. Followed by shooting daggers at daddy for even thinking it was ok to hold him.
Or when he is playing happily with daddy or anyone really and then he sees me, shoot even hears my voice and then goes ballistic, until I "rescue" him.
This kid would crawl over hot coals to get to me.

Trying to climb the stairs to get to me, because he heard my voice.

However, most days it is draining. He demands for me to hold him, while standing, not sitting. I have never experienced anything like this. It is hard. Take yesterday; Lo was sick, she wanted love and snuggles {she NEVER wants love and snuggles} so I wanted to jump on that bandwagon and cuddle her, but it was hard with Micah screaming his head off in his room. What's a mommy to do?! I did my best to split my time, it was all I could do.
Having a baby changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...