Pages

15 February 2013

Leighton 4.0



Really?
Am I actually typing out a 4.0 version of Leighton right now.
I am speechless. Really. I have nothing.
She was my teeny tiny baby just yesterday and then I blinked. Literally, blinked and now she is 4.
You are such a grown up little girl. I just stare at you all the time in amazement at how we made it here and terrified of what the next 4 years will bring. Less attitude? Yeah, probably not.

The other day I saw this post:


I totally feel that way, but in spite of me you are turning into a beautiful, sweet, smart-assy little girl. {Yes, I just called her a smart ass because she is. I thought I had sassy down, but wow!}


You love to be a little mommy telling me repeatedly how Micah is your son.



Your intelligence level and skills are on par with other kids--I assume, I actually have no idea since you don't and won't be going to pre-school, but you seem smart enough to me and have eventually caught on to all the big concepts like ABCs, 123s, writing, colors and what have you.

You are very creatively minded. Now that you seem to exceed expectations on. You have some serious mad coloring and crafting skills.

Still not potty trained at night. :( I remember last year being sure that by this time next year it would be a different story...{I don't need or want advice on the matter, it is what it is. I am just stating it for the record. It is totally normal and I am pretty much ok with it...mostly. ;) }

Stats: If I ever remember to get a doc appt. then I could tell you...
ht: 3ft 2 in?!? 3ft 1.5in {again WAY off. ;) }
wt: 27#?!?!? 30#
She and MW aren't too far apart on that.



Now for the Interview with a 4 year old. 
Normally I would type out all the questions and answers and perhaps will someday, but if you want to know you will just have to find 10 minutes to watch. 


Interview with the 4 year old from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

A look back at your life.

My itty bitty newborn love.


{6 weeks}
 {6 months}


{1st Birthday}


 {18 months}

{2 years}


{2.5 years}

{3 years}


{3.5 years}


{4 years old!}





Happy 4th Birthday Baby Girl!
We love you SO much. But no more growing up okay?
kay.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I can't believe she's 4 either and mine is right behind :( Some days I'm ready, other not so much. Tonight....ready! ha! And the night potty training thing....ugh, we're right there with ya! One of these days right?? I like you am not too worried. She isn't going to go off to college with a pullup..it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she has the cutest little voice!! Titus was watching too and thought she was so cute =) Haha! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the "Parent Club", Life does goes by so fast!

    Happy Birthday Leighton, you are a shinning star in this world (and a bit of a character too - all good), love watching you grow
    >>>Love Papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...