Pages

05 February 2013

Sesame Street Live {2013}

This past weekend we, along with my MIL took the kids to Sesame Street Live!
We are on our 3rd year of going. It started out as a special date day with Leighton after baby brother arrived, and well, now baby brother is a big boy girl and can "go too."

This year we made it to the "play zone." I use the term loosely because there wasn't a lot of playing, more like photo op time. Which was great, but I really was hoping for more Sesame Street fun than photo booths. Oh well, live and learn. It did help kill the time before the show.

A few scenes from the "play zone."
We went with some of our besties. I just love those girls and well, MW has quite the selection of ladies to pick from as they are all on the "pre-approved" dating list.

They did have some of the cast come out and do a few numbers.

 Micah was scared of them and kept making this pouty face. Grandma Rachel to the rescue to hang out by the window. HA! I was hoping this would not be fortuitous of how he would act in the show...

Show time.
This year I got smart and packed our own snacks and water.
This is what MW looked like the ENTIRE show. Sitting in Grandma's lap, munching on goldfish, memorized.

Leighton was thrilled, yet again. She even brought her OWN camera to take pics. She was so proud. Need to download those I suppose. :)

The theme was Elmo makes music. He found Abby's wand and thus made everyone sing all.day.long.
Again, MW with the staring. He is my tv watcher. Must be a boy thing. HA! When Lo was his age, she watched shows and tv, but usually got bored 6 minutes in and would be off playing something else. Not Micah, he will watch tv all.day.long. if you would let him. So he did really well at the show! 

I tried to get Micah's pic with Elmo...wasn't having it. He isn't always my obedient child, like his sissy. 

2013



Pics from the last 2 years, crazy how much she has grown up!! In 2011 she and MW are the same age!! NUTS! Has it really been that long?!?!

It was a fun date day. I am so glad we have had the opportunity to take them. We may just have to go back one more time... 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to do! I love to see Lo's face and all her excitement:)Cute cute post and even cuter kiddos and I am really not biased--for real!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...