Pages

14 April 2013

The Recording Studio


My littlest sister, Meg is a film student and one of her class assignments was to record a radio ad.
We are always her guinea pigs...it may have something to do with the fact that she waits until the last minute to do it or because we are AWESOME! Most likely the latter.

Here we are at the "Studio."
My dad did the voice over for the ad--you know the fast talking details. :)

The kids thought it was so cool to talk into a microphone and hear their voices. Look at my little diva. Already a star. They played "annoying" children well...lots of practice. HA!


The ad was for a "daycare" MDO type place. I played the part of the frazzled mother needing a break; it was a difficult role to play and I had to dig deep for inspiration....oh wait no I didn't. HA!

Meg, is a slave driver perfectionist...no idea who she gets that from; and made me say my 3 lines 100x! So while she was editing I left little jewels on my recording to make her laugh. The ad turned out really cute and I am proud of Meg for figuring that all out. It is so cool what you can do with a little editing know how. I wish I had the ad to share, but she has yet to send me the link...one day I will get it posted!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...