Pages

15 April 2013

The Things Leighton Says {Fashion Edition}


Leighton dresses herself. Every morning.
Most days she is quite the fashionista and I am impressed with her outfits. I may do a post on her clothes one day. But then there are days like today...


Mommy: Uh, honey, you look like you got dressed in the dark this morning.
Lo: {in a very matter of fact tone}: No mom I didn't. I asked daddy to turn on the light.
Mommy and Meg--literally on the floor laughing until we nearly peed our pants!

She DID change before we left the house. Most days I can overlook some of her minor fashion faux pas, but this--this was too much even for me!

So what does a good mom do--take pics. Then MW wanted his picture taken and this diva couldn't share the lime light!

So he promptly karate kicks her out of the shot! Seriously my new favorite picture!!


Ah! Much better...I cute and I know it!
The End.

1 comment:

  1. best post I have read in a long time!! I LOVE that bro/sis love shown--hilarious pic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...