Pages

19 March 2014

Long Time No Post.

It has been nearly a month since my last post.
I have been doing this for 5 years and I always wondered when it may end.
Today isn't exactly the day.
However, Instagram is starting to take over. {I finally joined the cool club.}

Many blogs I follow aren't posting as much either and would go on and on about how they are capturing the every day via Instagram. I use to think, that is not really the same; however, in a lot of ways it is--a quick snippet or two of my day. I am hooked.

So if my life interests you, you will find me there most days. Follow HERE.

But there is plenty I still want to say and share that can't be captured in a few short sentences and hashtags.

One big change in my life is my new gymnastic coaching job. Starting at the beginning of this year I started coaching some level 2 gymnast. This job while it may not seem like a dream job to most or lucrative, but to me it is all I have ever wanted to do. I can't remember the last time I poured myself into a job...I am so excited to go to work. Plus, I still get to be a SAHM mom the majority of the day and Lo is becoming quite the gymnast. Win win WIN!

 One of the mom's in my pre-K class has a newborn that she brings in the car carrier and now Lo wants to be just like her. So baby Juju goes with us everywhere. And even gets in a bit of gymnastics.

 HANDSTAND!!!
 MW getting in on the action!!

 Doesn't completely show it but she is getting ready to do her chin-up pull-over. Pre-team is just months away! {Mommy may be more excited than she is! I promise though, I am not pushing!!}


Of course my new job isn't without it's hazards. This is the SECOND sprained ankle I have had in 2 months. Grace is NOT my middle name. I wish I could tell you a really great story on how I got it, but alas I am just a klutz with a weak left ankle. This one is the worse yet. While I can now walk on it, it is very tender and needs constant support. Blah. When will I learn to judge mat distance?!?!
Hopefully more posts to follow! Let's see if I can beat last month's entry record of 6?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...