Pages

31 May 2014

Showcase MW

In my last post I spoke of a night where I was passed out on codeine cough syrup and the kids were outside until 9p. Well, later that night my neighbor who is an amazing freelance? Spare-time? Neighborhood photog took these photos of MW that night.

I am in love.
He captured MW's true essence. I still haven't taken the time to get photos of their 3rd and 5th birthdays and these may suffice. Sure he isn't dressed up, but nothing will beat these faces.
They speak for themselves.




My favorite. He is such a silly silly boy.






The girls being secretely {as Lo says}...up to no good I say.

Be still my heart. I know everyone says MW is my twin, but I see his daddy in him only.



thank mr. ken!

3 comments:

  1. Really great pictures of the cutest kids!
    Love, Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so handsome!! Love those kiddos!! I love all his silly faces and I really like the oneof him slowed down on the scooter staring off in the distance:) Oh and yes, that one with Chad is really really great!! But he is still your twinsie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh....I know what I need is some photo's! You're right Mr. Ken did capture Micah and Leighton's very essences. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...