Pages

20 August 2009

Back to School

Back to School, back to school...oh back to school.
Well it's August and Chad is back to teaching school that is.
We have really REALLY enjoyed and LOVED having Chad home this summer. It has been a blessing for both Lo and me! I am glad he got to be here to watch her really grow this summer, it is an opportunity that some daddy's don't get to experience.
And like you all do with your kids we take Chad's first day of school pic too! :)

2009One day it will be Lo's turn...too!
I am not looking forward to that day (at least not yet!) we are having WAY to much fun at home!

2 comments:

  1. your funny...from Billy Madison right? I still sing that song to this day. It really gets stuck in your head!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Mr. Keethler at Pizza Hut yesterday at lunch time on his last day before the kids came. :) I'm sure he's such a good teacher! Glad you got to have him home all summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...