Pages

30 August 2009

I am BIG girl now...

My little tiny baby girl is growing up so fast! She is on the verge of mobility! AHHHH! While this is terribly exciting it is also terribly frightening because the days of leaving her to play while I go do something and expecting her to still be there are gone gone gone!

The other day I left her on her playmat, went upstairs to get a drink and when I came back down stairs she was no where to be found. I said "Lo...Lo where did you go?!" She had crawled (backwards...haven't quite figured out the forward motion yet) into our spare room!

Here we are on all 4s, rockin' back and forth. We have been doing this for days! I keep hoping she will start moving FORWARD! Mostly because I am tired of the tears of frustration over it! (Hers not mine!)

We are also eating like a champ! This kid devours everything! She leaves nothing on her "plate." I keep waiting to introduce something she doesn't like! Ha!


Here I am drinking from my BIG girl cup!


So it seems mobility is inevitable! Everything is happening so fast now. She is SO close to sitting up on her own, almost crawling forward and NOW she can stand up for several minutes by herself. Now, she isn't pulling up yet but I feel that is coming too! Chad and I think she just wants to skip it all and start walking. I will be interested to see how she figures all of this out!



And now here is Lo and L.Jo playing! They are so cute and I just love watching them grow up together!
L.Jo is learning to sit right now, she is getting pretty close. It is funny to remember when Lo did that! And now going with the theme she is a BIG girl now!


Here are some just because pictures:

She is starting to suck her thumb when she is sleepy. It is so sweet.


SUPER LEIGHTON!
Wearing my cape mommy!


And Finally
I am 28 weeks old today and as cute as ever!

I just love being a mom. More than I ever thought imaginable! Watching her and all my friends' babies grow and learn things just makes me happy and amazes me every time. It makes you take a step back and appreciate ALL the small things in life that we tend to take for granted every day. All our babies are such a blessing from God. They are each fun and unique, full of life and personalities!!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.
Matthew 19:14

5 comments:

  1. Oh Michele, she is just so cute! She looks like such a happy baby too! I can't believe how big she is getting, seems like she was just born and I was jealous of you because I still had 3 months until my little one was born. Wow how time flies!! I can't wait to see all her new talents emerge in the next coming months. She's like a preview of what I have to come haha!! I'm coming back to Wichita for a couple months over the holidays, maybe we can get together so I can meet this little one in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the cutest blogspot i have EVER seen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chele your daughter is adorable!! She's growing up so fast!! Love the thumb-sucking pic, so sweet! Thanks for the updates - I love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh & I like your header! Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just you wait! Girl you won't know what hit you when she starts walking!!!! By the way, I love the new template!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...