Pages

03 August 2009

Siblings

This picture just cracks me up. All 3 of them are DESPERATE for that Kong!!! Lo could be doing or playing with a MILLION other things but if one of the dogs brings her that Kong she drops everything to reach for it. (totally wish I could get that on video)
What the dogs don't understand is that SHE CAN NOT THROW IT! (I have promised them it WILL BE the VERY FIRST THING I teach her, only because I am sick to death of throwing that darn Kong!!!)

You may be asking "why, on earth would she even let her daughter go for the Kong?" Well, I will tell you it is helping her learn to "crawl" because of her desperate desire to get it! I do NOT however let her put it in her mouth once she gets it, I take it away and she has to start all over...mean mommy!

Of course, Tucker won! He is the MOST crazy for that Kong...it is ridiculous and makes me crazy!

I find myself asking "Why is it she has a million toys but it is the dog toys she covets most?!!?" Ah, the joys of motherhood!

And now I will leave you with what I consider to be the cutest 24 week old baby girl ever! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny to me b/c I have witnessed Tuckers obsession with that toy!

    LO is the CUTEST little 24 weeker ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...