Pages

01 December 2011

What did I do before Pinterest?

Pinterest has taken over my life like so many of yours. I have found a bazillion things I would like to do on there. I have found time to do a few of them here is my short list.

I created a kitchen command center from the inspiration below.



My take on it:


And this idea is genius! I pride myself on being organized and already had a cord box, but this takes it to a whole new level. Done!



My take on it: Not as "nice" but works.


I desperate want this in ground trampoline! I mean come on is that not the coolest?! That slide isn't too shabby either, but the trampoline is awesome!


I made this cool little mobile for Micah's room. One day I will get his room completely finished hopefully before he is two! Only mine is a little more slapped together, but it serves it purpose.

Source: etsy.com via Michele on Pinterest




My take on it:

My biggest hang up in his room is getting this little beauty done. This inspiration actually comes from a girl I went highschool with and I love it. Just the right blend of boyish and cute.


And finally kale chips! {click for the recipe} My friend Kelley talked about them once either on her blog or fb and I had some on hand for a soup and decided to give it a go. First batch I wasn't too sure I like them. The texture is weird. Crunchy yet dissolves in your mouth like space food. Taste was good, just like a chip. Lo liked them, so I gave it another go a few days later and LOVED them. They may make a regular appearance around here. Your welcome Chad! ;)

Is pinterest taking over your life? I love finding ideas from food to photo ideas. I have several more projects under way. To be honest I use to always grab links and save them to a folder to remember them this site just frees up my hard drive space! So until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Pinterest has taken over my life now that we are moving and have a much larger home to decorate and update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it but can't seem to find enough time to get on it much. Love all your ideas and how you carried them out. Happy weekend to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't know how I would have decorated E's nursery without Pinterest. It's the best. I love all the projects you've completed-especially the mobile and the command center. You did an awesome job. What's your Pinterest name? I'd love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...