Pages

20 June 2012

The Things Lo Says...

Every so often I take a moment to write down the hilariousness that comes out of the Lo Lo sissy's mouth. Here are just a few of her latest quips, coupled with pics taken from father's day. Meg has been working on Leighton's faces, for when she hits it big as a model/actress.

Setting: The other day I was giving Chad a hair cut and he was "whining" about it.
Lo: daddy, do you need a paci so you can cry like a baby then?!

Pouty
 

Setting: The night before we had a decent storm complete with pebble hail banging on our windows keeping me up.
Me: Lo, did you hear the rain last night?
Lo: no.
Me: well I did, it woke me up.
Lo: Me too.
Me: Oh, well then why didn't you come in to see me?
Lo: Because I didn't want to see your hair like that. ::makes crinkled up, disgusted face:: 
(down, she hates my hair down, it must.always.be.up.)

Rude Bear

Setting: Chad and I were discussing how MW just lunges at you and expects you to catch him. Which is how he fell off the ottoman and broke his arm, I just wasn't ready for him.
Me: Well, how else was I suppose to catch him...suggestions?!
Chad: Well that is because you have turtle like reflexes and the speed of a sloth. I on the other hand have cat like reflexes and the speed of a mongoose. 
Me: Ha ha very funny. {I proceed  to throw pillows at him, he catches them and tosses them back}
Chad: see cat like reflexes and speed of a mongoose.
Me: continues "beating" Chad with pillows.
Leighton: ::standing on couch laughing:: My parents are funny. ::insert fake laugh:: then she bounds off to do her thing.
more pouty
And perhaps my favorite anecdote.
Setting: The playroom. Which was a HUGE disgrace.
Lo: I have to pick up this mess! I am sick of it. I just can't take it any.more. Well, I kind of can, but not really. This is such a mess, who is going to clean this all up? I guess me.

Insert proud mommy. I think I shall call her---mini me.

Gangster

Lo: Milk makes you big and strong, like Jesus!

Sass

Setting: doing a math worksheet.
Lo: 1 yo-yo, 2 yo-yos, 3-yo; mommy I want a yo-yo!

Shock Face




3 comments:

  1. So cute! We make great funny faces! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying!! I read this twice!! She is so FUNNY!! And I am telling you..you and chad need to write a book!!!! I swear your convos/comments wake me up at night and I just start laughing!! ha ha mongoose and sloth:)
    I cannot wait for Kreg to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! She is hilarious. :) Glad you wrote all this down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...