Pages

15 May 2013

A Little Bit of This and That

Just a bunch of complete and totally randomness for your Wed enjoyment.

The picture quality stinks but I love Micah "roaring" at me! He thinks he is so scary and funny.

This is how I found her napping as of late. She just wears herself out from defying my nap rules...HA!


Swim lessons! We always take swim lessons right before summer. This year Lo is old enough to do the class with out me! Micah is taking them too, but I am alone and no one can take his picture for me. :(




Back to the studio! Meg has such fun classes. I had fun classes too like Organic Chemistry. Don't be jealous.
We did voice overs a Monster's Inc. clip. Seriously, so fun pretending to be in a pixar/Disney movie and doing the voices.
Here's the link to our debut. I play the role of awesomness, aka Randall.

Leighton took this photo. It is called "BOY IN MOTION."

We got a sand box. Thanks Grandma Rachel! It has provided hours of fun. We have it under our deck where it is nice an cool. On any given evening you can find us and the neighbors hanging out at the box.

Cow Kids, take two.
Grandma Rachel found these old vest and chaps of Chad's...why he had them, I don't know. We like to keep the mystery alive after 12 years.
But is this not the cutest rootin' tootin' cowboy evah?!


And we can't forget sasafras...



 Enjoying beautiful weather this week and praying it continues!

2 comments:

  1. Are Micah and Leighton trying out to be models?
    They always "pose" so cute for the pictures, but just natural actions for those two, they are a "hoot" !!
    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are a hoot to boot!! Your monster inc video was AMAZING!! Saw it when mom and dad were here and watched it a lot!! IT was really cool. WHAT??? Swimming on her own? I am so amazed!! My little miss is a thomas and hates her head being wet:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...