Pages

02 May 2013

P365 {Family Journal}

P365 catch up. I fall more in love with this project every day. It is going to be so neat to go back and look at our year like this. I wish I would have done it before now. :(

Week 13--Easter Week. My particular favorite picture is my neighbors shaking their booties at us. It's a neighborhood thing now as any of us drive by. #wearethoseneighbors

 photo familydiaryMarch24-31copy.jpg

Week 14--As if we haven't had enough illness this year why not throw pink eye in there too. #yesisaidasif
 photo FamilyDiary2013April1-6copy.jpg

Week15-16--slow weeks, but this time the dog got sick...#progress
 photo FamilyDiary2013April9-20copy.jpg

Week 17-my sister had her baby!
 photo FamilyDiary2013April21-27copy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...