Pages

07 March 2016

Project Life 2016 {week 1-4}

Project Life 2016 edition has commenced.

This past Christmas I spent weeks making a book called Kids Say the Darnedest Things. It was a dream of my to compile of the funny, crazy, witty things my kids had said over the years into one easy to read place. It was a feature on my blog once upon a time when I blogged routinely. Once I finished that little project to give as gifts to the GPs I found my old project life scrapbook that I had never taken the time to print. Persnickety Prints was running a promo for their little 5x5 books and so I decided to go ahead and print the PL2013 book as a 5x5. I fell in love with it and it inspired me to do PL once again. {Which I will show you sometime in the future}.

And after 7 years of scrapbooking I think I may have come up with the perfect system. PL PLUS detailed and focused pages. Now with Instagram I have so many fun memory photos but they just get lost...now they go in my PL spread and if a more focused event occurs during that week that gets its own spread. I am hoping this new system will keep me caught up and make for a more well-rounded scrapbook of our story...of course it is week 10 and I am way back on week 5.


Here are the pages thus far:

Week 1 and 2
 photo January week 1_2 2016.jpg

 photo Lo first lost tooth.jpg

Week 3
 photo January week 3 2016.jpg


 photo MW 5yo page.jpg


 photo MW 5yo party page.jpg


 photo Lo 7yo party page.jpg


Week 4
 photo January week 4 2016.jpg

I am hoping by posting these it will keep me motivated to finish the year strong.

Anyone else love doing PL? What is your system?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...