Pages

22 April 2009

2 month Dr. Visit

Yesterday was our big doctor visit. I actually had been looking forward to it because in some ways I was hoping the doc would have a miracle cure for my sweet baby and all her fussiness. But as it always goes she has been doing SO MUCH better these last few days, so much so I haven't even had to give her, her tummy Rx! Yay! Now I am a mom who is all about the drugs to make your child feel better but it is so hard when they can't tell you how they are feeling and if the drugs are even working all you can do is trial and error. So for now we are off the Rx!

Anyway she was SUPER at the doctor's office! She let the doc check her out and mess with her without any fussiness or tears! She only started crying when it was time for shots! Bless her poor little heart. She cried so hard and loud it made me tear up, it is just so hard to see you tiny little baby hurting and I have seen a lot of that these past 2 months and all I want to do it take that pain away! However she did do pretty good once we got home, thanks to the baby Tylenol no doubt!

FYI for all new mommies give your baby tylenol BEFORE the shots...it helps take the edge off of the pain sooner!

Overall, we had a great second check-up! My sweet little baby's 2 month stats:
Weight: 11lbs 6oz
Height: 21.5 inches

So as you can see she is mommy's little chubby bunny! Nothing like having bracelets of fat to say " I am healthy!" Matter of fact she is keeping up with her buddy Brody in the weight category and he started life 2lbs MORE than her...not sure what that says?! :)

I shall leave you with a picture of how we spent the rest of the evening! Bouncing on the yoga ball! I have to say I was reading other people's blogs and just bouncing and happened to look down because she was so quiet and realized she was passed out!


Here is her 9 week photo! I have been trying to take a picture of her EVERY week and since she was born on a Sunday it works out that she is already dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...