Pages

20 April 2009

The Magic of...

The Magic of Digital Cameras:
Look how big my baby girl is! I was going through her pics last nite and stumbled upon her growth! It makes me a little sad that she is getting so big so fast and time is whizzing by, but it is also such a joy to watch her grow up and discover new things.

Bath time at 2 weeks! Not really enjoying it much either!!


Bath time at 8 weeks an LOVING it! It is like she is a WHOLE other baby!



The Magic of Cinderella:
We also got to both go to our first prom!
Well not really we just got to go inside and see all the decor and watch all the pretty girls walk the "red carpet" on their way in. Mostly we went over on saturday to help Aunt Meg get all dolled up for prom! She looked absolutely beautiful and so grown up!

Meg with her date and friends!



The Magic of a Good Night's Sleep:
And finally the big news is Leighton is sleeping through the night! Friday April 17th was the big day or night I should say. I have to confess that by 6am i had to get up and make sure she was still alive. Which is the first time I think I worried about that since she was born. Plus, I thought I was going to die if she didn't wake up soon and help mommy out! ( If you are a breastfeeding mommy you will understand, your baby sleeping through the night is a blessing and a curse for the first several nights!)

There is no magic in going to the doctor...the magic is in the drugs! :)
Tomorrow is the big 2 month doctor visit to get shots! :( I think it may be a long evening! I am sure that will be a blog story in its self!

1 comment:

  1. Chele - she's growing up so fast! Praise the Lord for her sleeping through the night - that's amazing! I'm so glad for you! Good luck with the shots - I went with my sis to Malachi's 2month shots and it was hard to see him cry in pain, but he did pretty well... we learned AFTER the appt to give him tylenol before - we did that for his 4 month ones and they went even better! :) So YEA for tylenol! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...