Pages

30 November 2009

The After Thanksgiving Post

Well, we are all 5 pounds heavier and had fun celebrating our 1st Thanksgiving with Leighton!

Thanksgiving Day family pic that was accomplished in TWO takes!

First up my grandparents house where my grandpa got up at 2am to start smoking a turkey. Crazy!
This may be our last Thanksgiving with my great grandma so it was nice to spend a little extra time with her.
Not sure why we wait until the end of people's lives to spend that extra time...
Leighton is in love with Thanksgiving food. (Not her momma's daughter...I could totally skip the holiday and be fine! HA!) She beat her tray and cried when her plate was empty. It was really funny. Can't wait until Christmas!




Next up Grandma Rachel's.
We had ham.
Leighton had just as much fun at this meal too! This girl loves her food! HA!

Bring on the food~ I am ready!

This is the FIRST bottle I have ever been able to personally give Lo!
A Kodak moment for sure!


Overall, a fun a festive holiday.
Babies make it so much more fun!
Bring on Christmas!!

A little preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...