Pages

25 November 2009

Ps. 100

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalms 100


While Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday (not a fan of the food really), the concept is not lost on me. Taking time out from our hectic lives to stop and remember and enjoy all the things we are thankful for is truly what it is all about.

I/we have many blessings to be thankful for and give God the praise. Here are just a few on my short list this year.

  • Our families being close and such an amazing support system.
  • My husband, the list is ennumerable, but I am truly thankful for him working so hard so I can be home with our daughter.
  • My beautiful daughter. I had waited for her for a long time. I can not begin to imagine our lives without her. She is my biggest blessing this year.

  • Our Church and church family and friends.
  • Our pups they bring such joy to our home and family.
  • And the basics like a warm home, cars, food on the table, and our health.
Again this is just my short list. God is and continues to be so good to our family!

What are you thankful for this year?

~Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!~

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Especially the one of you and Lo! Who took them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...